Dr Joanne Lee’s Dental surgery is located in the heart of Orange, NSW, and provides comprehensive services for a lifetime of optimal oral health. Our dentists, Dr Joanne Lee, Dr Rob Hochstadt and our new addition Dr Lindsay Mahlo, together with our friendly hygienist Clare Ringland and caring dental nurses work together to ensure each patient receives the very best dental care.
- up-to-date dental chairs and equipment,
- state of the art sterilising of instruments to ensure your health and safety.
- digital radiographs (X-rays) meaning less radiation exposure, and ability to view your teeth immediately, and
- computerised appointment books, enabling us to SMS or email confirmation of appointments
- HICAPS on site to save you visiting your health fund. Rhonda will claim your private fund rebate on the spot.
- Children’s Medicare NO GAP treatment for eligible 2-17 year olds.
Our dentists and staff are outgoing, happy people. We understand that many patients feel a little anxious, so we aim to help you relax, with pain free dental care.
We are currently accepting new patients. Please call and we will accommodate you as soon as possible. We allocate time every day for emergency appointments.
We are also happy to be participating in the new Children’s Medicare Dental Benefits scheme from January 1, 2014. If your children are eligible there will be no gap.
Phone: 02 63624322